International domain name: ICANN will delete it after 65-75 days of expiration, and it can be registered immediately after deletion.
The international domain name COM NET ORG is about 30+30+5=65 days from the expiration to the deletion of the domain name, the exact deletion time is also widely divided on the Internet, sometimes 75 days,
It has a lot of randomness, but there are some general rules. The deletion time of international domain names is concentrated between 2 and 4 in the morning of Beijing time. If you want to register domain names, be sure to do not sleep in the middle of the night and wait for registration.
Generally, English international domain names are divided into four states: active period, registrar retention period, redemption period, and deletion period.
1. Active: The international domain name is active, with a minimum registration period of not less than 1 year and a maximum registration period of not more than 10 years.
2. On Hold: The registrar retention period is generally 1-45 days (the retention period of top-level domain names registered in China is about 30 days). Although the domain name expires during this period, users can still renew the domain name.
3. RGP: The redemption period is 30 days, during which users must pay a high fee to regain ownership of the domain name.
4. Soon To Expire: The deletion period is 5 days, during which the domain name cannot be registered and redeemed.
5. After the four states have passed, the domain name management organization releases the domain name for public registration.
Domestic domain name expires: CNNIC will delete it after 15 days, and you can register immediately after deleting it. The .cn domain name was deleted on time on the 16th day at 4:30 in the morning after 15 days of expiration, so you generally need to be at 4:20
Prepare for squatting around.
Under normal circumstances, domestic domain names are divided into two states: active period, waiting for deletion period
1. Active: The domestic domain name is active, with a minimum registration period of not less than 1 year and a maximum registration period of not more than 5 years.
2. PendingDelete: Waiting for deletion status. Indicates that the domain name is in arrears and the resolution has stopped. This state starts from the day of expiration, the registration office will retain the domain name for 15 days, and the domain name can be carried out during the retention period
Renew the fee to continue to retain the ownership of the domain name. When the domain name is not renewed after more than 15 days, it will be deleted by the registry and re-released to the Internet for public registration.
3. After the two states, the domain name management organization releases the domain name for public registration.