Leading website itself does not develop website statistics functions, but the website supports the use of third-party statistics tools, such as Baidu statistics, GA, CNZZ, etc. First register an account of a third-party statistical tool platform, add the website URL of the website to be counted, and then obtain the statistical code and add it to the leading background.
After obtaining the code from a third-party statistical tool service provider to count the entire site, where does the code need to be added to the leading website? When you get the code, you can see the location to be added prompted by the third-party tool service provider. Please add it in the corresponding position strictly according to their requirements. If the third party does not specify where to add, you can add it according to the following method. Adding location is also a relatively common adding location:
1. Click \"Settings\"-->>\"Website Global Settings\" to pop up the website global settings window;
2. Click \"Body Tag\", and add the obtained code to the box \"before
After adding it, you need to click the \"Publish\" button in the upper right corner to take effect. Please note: GA codes do not display icons at the front desk, while CNZZ and Baidu statistics display icons at the front desk. After the addition is successful, please log in to the account of the third-party statistics tool to check the parameters that can be counted.
Tools such as CNZZ and Baidu Statistics display icons at the front desk. If the location displayed after the above method is added is not what you need, you need to remove the code added by the above method and select the following method to operate: you can The method of adding the \"plug-in code\" component to the foot, this method can adjust the position of the statistical code icon to be displayed as needed:
1. On the homepage of the website, place the mouse in the area where the icon of the third-party statistical tool is to be placed, click the small water drop, and click \"plug-in code\" to add this component;
2. The dialog box \"Set plugin code\" pops up, the component title is usually not filled in, add the code to the box below \"plugin code\", click \"Save\";
3. Put the mouse in the area of the newly added plug-in code, the word \"plug-in code\" appears in the upper left corner, put the mouse on these four words, a row of pictures appears on the right, click the second edit style, put The position where the icon appears is adjusted to be centered;
4. Then click \"Content Area\"-->>\"Common Text in Content Area\", find the alignment, select center, as shown in the following figure.
You can also add a background color to this component according to your needs. You can choose a background color or picture in the \"Content Area Background\" in the above figure. It will not be demonstrated here.
The statistics tool icon without the background color added has the following effect on the front-end website: