The benefits that export credit insurance can bring to enterprises include:
(1) The foreign exchange collection of export trade has safety guarantee. Export credit insurance enables enterprises to provide economic compensation when export trade losses occur, safeguard the rights and interests of exporting enterprises and banks, avoid bad debts, and ensure the stable operation of exporting enterprises and banking businesses.
(2) With export credit insurance protection, exporters can safely adopt more flexible settlement methods to open up new markets and expand business volume, thereby making enterprises more competitive in the market and bolder in developing international trade markets.
(3) Export credit insurance can provide convenience for enterprises to obtain export credit financing. Shortage of funds and financing difficulties are common problems for enterprises. After insuring export credit insurance, the risk of foreign exchange collection is significantly reduced, and financing banks are only willing to provide financial financing.
(4) Get more buyer information, get buyer credit investigation and other related services. Export credit insurance helps exporters obtain various information consulting services, strengthen credit risk management, and avoid and prevent losses in advance.
(5) It helps to improve the enterprise's own credit rating and credit management level.