1. A copy of the business license of the legal person after the annual inspection by the Administration for Industry and Commerce;
2. Triplicate \"Debt Transfer Agreement\" signed with banks and insurance companies;
3. Financing application, signing with the bank \"Trade Credit Agreement under Export Credit Insurance\", \"Agent Claim Agreement\" (or Claim Right Transfer Agreement), and the blank \"Claims Application\", \"Notice of Possible Loss\", etc. Insurance companyRelevant documents required to be provided will remain in the bank after being sealed;
4. \"Notice of Export Credit Insurance Underwriting Situation\", copy of insurance policy (including declaration form, insurance premium calculation form, national classification table), buyer's credit limit approval form, premium receipt, export declaration form;
5. Export contracts, invoices, shipping documents, quality inspection slips, export declarations, packing slips, bills of lading, freight insurance policies, certificates of origin, bank correspondence, and trade correspondence;
6. The enterprise must pay the minimum insurance premium to the insurance company, and submit relevant business documents such as the voucher for premium payment;
7.For financing under O/A, the enterprise must add a clause in the trade contract, specify the return path, and specify that the return should be remitted to the bank's designated account;
8. Other information required by the bank.