1. Send and receive emails: Send and receive feedback at least twice a day. Before going to work in the morning and at get off work in the evening, you must ensure that the received feedback is completed in a timely manner, and the impact of time difference must be considered.
2. Customer information management needs to be done well: you can create a form, fill in the collected customer information in the form in time, and do a good job in customer classification, focusing on tracking inquiry content, customers with relatively high quality
3. Browse related business websites to find potential customers
4. Regularly publish information with commercial value to relevant business websites
5. Regularly update the content of the web page. Post new product information online and update product pictures in a timely manner. Can let customers know the latest information of the company and attract new customers. 6. Regularly send the company's latest product information to regular customers or potential customers.
7. Weekly experience summary, reason analysis, and related work improvement.