SEO on a foreign trade website is a tedious and meticulous job. It is mainly divided into the following steps.
1. Keyword positioning. This first needs to list all keywords related to this foreign trade website, especially pay attention to the keywords related to the user's search habits. The analysis of keywords generally includes the correlation analysis of keyword phrases and websites, keyword attention analysis, keyword ranking prediction analysis, competitor analysis, etc. When analyzing keywords, you can borrow some keyword analysis tools.
2. Website architecture analysis. Since foreign trade websites mainly face foreign search engines such as Google, when designing the structure of the website, they are mainly based on the collecting habits of Google spiders.
3. Optimization of website pages and content. Foreign trade websites should regularly update articles and adjust web pages, which will increase Google's friendliness and favorability.
4. Internal and external link layout. Reasonable links can organically link the foreign trade website from inside to outside, forming a good cycle, which can make the search engine more smoothly reach more pages.
5. Create a site map. Making a site map can be more search engine friendly. Foreign trade websites should establish a site map on Google according to the website structure.
6. Dialogue with search engines. Foreign trade websites can adopt Google webmaster tools to better implement the dialogue with search engines and learn more optimization information.
7. Website traffic analysis. Foreign trade websites can use Google analytics analysis tools to analyze website visits to understand the user experience and make corresponding improvements.
SEO optimization of foreign trade websites is a long-term process. As long as you persist, you will achieve good results.
Sunac Media is committed to the construction and optimization of foreign trade websites. For details, please contact: 400-0430-678