When accessing the website from the mobile phone, click the QQ prompt to find the webpage. QQ is added using the \"\"Online Contact\"\" component, what should I do? At this time, it is recommended to use a PC to visit this site once, click QQ to try and see how it is prompted? Sometimes it will prompt that you need to add the other party as a friend to have a conversation, and sometimes it will prompt QQ online status to display as \"\"not enabled\". In these cases, you can try to find the answer in the following operation:
1) Log in to the official website of Tencent QQhttp://wp.qq.com/, Click the \"Settings\" page under \"Promotion Tools\";
On this page, set the session capabilities, check all its options, and save. Note: Be sure to log in with QQ that is not enabled.
2) Set the security level, select the full disclosure option, and click Save. As shown below:
3) Then check whether the \"QQ communication component\" icon is enabled. If the \"disabled service\" is displayed at \"disabled service\", it means that the service is turned on. Otherwise, you need to click this button to activate the online QQ service. As shown below:
4) After completing the above settings, if your QQ still cannot be used for a temporary session, please click \"Disable Service\" and then \"Free Open Now\", cancel all session capabilities, save and then set again.
5) After completing the above settings, log in to QQ and click the setting button at the bottom of QQ, as shown below:
6) In \"Permission Settings\"—\"Anti-harassment\", select the authentication method of adding friends as \"Allow anyone\", and in the \"Temporary conversation\" column, uncheck \"Do not receive\" Any temporary conversation message\". As shown below: (If the current QQ can not find the following settings page, please upgrade your QQ to the latest version of QQ)
7) After the above settings are completed, please return to the QQ online service page of the website, and refresh the page to use it normally.