The core of social network marketing is relationship marketing. The focus of socializing is to build new relationships and consolidate old ones.
What are the misunderstandings that social networks are prone to?
1. Missed brand promotion opportunities Most social media sites have many places for business owners to personalize their pages, but many people leave those places blank. In particular, holding forum activities that require a company profile and development history or participation as an enterprise.
2. Not responding in a timely manner When a public relations crisis occurs, letting people wait a long time will make things worse. Regularly maintain community accounts, view messages and article lists.
3. Limited horizons Social marketing should be continuous because the fundamental purpose of socializing is to reach new customers. As new platforms appear every year, companies often put the \"outdated\" brand aside and embrace popular trends. Although there is often a wave of social marketing, it must also be vigilant and forward-looking.
4. No clear social marketing strategy
5. Inconsistent media With a marketing plan, every post should be planned in advance. Many enterprises do not have a coherent and systematic promotion community, and users need a period of accumulation to recognize a certain enterprise and brand.
6. The article is full of errors. Posts on social media should look professional.