Where to modify the page title, keywords, description? Users often ask the following three situations:
1. Users often ask, the title displayed in the address bar of the browser is not what I need. Where can I modify it?
2. My page is included by Baidu (or GOOGLE), but I need to modify the title and description of the page. Where can I modify it?
3. My page is included by Baidu (or GOOGLE). I see the keywords here from the source code. I need to modify it. Where can I modify it?
First determine what page this page belongs to, such as a product page? An article page? Or other pages? The operation methods of these three types of pages are different;
How to modify the title, keywords, description of a product page?
1. Click \"Content\"---\"\"Product Management\", and enter \"Product Management\" page by default;
2. Find the product to be modified, click the edit button behind this product to enter the product editing page;
3. At the bottom of this editing page, there is a piece of content about search engine optimization, and there is a Title product page title, you can directly modify it to the title you want to promote here, just save it. There are also page META_KEYWORDS page keywords, page META_DESCRIPTION page description, here you can modify the page keywords and description.
How to modify the title of an article page?
1. Click \"Content\"---\"\"Article Management\", enter \"Manage Article\" page by default;
2. Find the article to be modified, click the edit button behind this article to enter the article editing page;
3. At the lower end of the article editing page, we can see the search engine optimization, here you can modify the TITLE page title, KEYWORDS page keywords, and DESCRIPTION page description of this article.
In addition to products and articles, other pages, such as the home page, contact us page, product details page, article details page, etc. pages, where are the titles, keywords, and descriptions of these pages modified?
1. Click \"Page\"-->>\"All Pages Management\" to enter the management website page by default;
2. On the management website page, you can see all pages except the article page and the product page. These pages are divided into two parts: custom pages and system pages. Here you find the page you want to modify, click the \"Page Setup\" button to the right of the page name, a \"Page Setup\" window pops up, and the default entry is the \"Basic Setup\" tab;
3. Click \"Page SEO Tag\", here you can modify Title, Keywords, Description of this page, and click \"Finish\" after modification.
After the modification is completed, click the \"Publish\" button in the upper right corner of the page to publish the modified content to the front desk of the website. After the publication is successful, the page title displayed on the browser address can take effect immediately. Page titles, keywords, or descriptions included by Baidu or Google will only be effective after being crawled again.