1. Open Twitter tailored for customers. A Twitter account that makes the company more prominent can attract customers' attention.
2. The blog post is longer. Although Twitter has a 140-character limit, Google Plus encourages the publication of long-form blog posts.
3. Establish a Facebook group. As the number of people who independently log in to the company’s Facebook page continues to decrease, it is necessary to abandon individual enterprise pages and instead build and manage Facebook groups.
4. Insert an embedded call to action. Add a little fun to Facebook's regular blog posts and generate more customer orientation.
5. Marketing through multiple social platforms. Turn followers on Facebook into followers on Twitter, convert connections on LinkedIn to the company’s social circle on Google Plus, and then share them regularly on each social platform.
6. Develop meaningful social relationships. When you find like-minded people, encourage them to interact with each other and develop many contacts because of common interests, which will strengthen their love for your company brand.
7. Crowdsourcing user-generated content and display powerful visual effects. Publish and share moments that can demonstrate the company's brand significance to customers through influential platforms such as Pixlee.
8. Sometimes take the usual path. Playing safety cards does not guarantee anything. In contrast, taking some well-thought-out risks may promote audience appreciation of your company’s reliability, joy, and sharing.
9. Think twice. Great entrepreneurs know when to dismiss a poor employee and do not hesitate.
10. Look at things with a positive attitude. If the more active you update on social media, the more likely you are to get more user attention. Emotions can be contagious, and people prefer positive and optimistic attitudes.
11. Give a little interactive structure. When there are questions that need fans to answer, prompt them to form a certain mindset. An open-ended question can get very few answers without any explanation. By suggesting the answer format, fans will become very active. If you are lucky enough, they will think about you and your company at the same time.