1. To choose an appropriate e-commerce platform, we must first correctly understand our products and understand the needs of the market. Enterprises should conduct detailed market research, product market analysis and market competition. Only in this way can enterprises be targeted and do more with less.
2. The scale of the e-commerce platform. The large-scale e-commerce platform has particularly high-quality services and richer experience, and also brings a lot of customer visits to enterprises.
3. Strengthen its own platform promotion. Only when the e-commerce platform increases its own publicity can it better understand buyers and attract more customers.
4. Price consideration. E-commerce platforms all provide various fee-based services. Although the platform has free membership services, it has various restrictions. Enterprises should choose the appropriate e-commerce platform according to their needs and financial capabilities.
5. Ancillary services should conform to their own. At present, the most important supporting service of the foreign trade e-commerce platform is the certification service, which is easier to increase trust and expand product sales in foreign trade e-commerce.