1. The age of the domain name of the website: The older the website, the more trusted Google is.
2. Website content keyword ranking: Keyword ranking largely determines the ranking of the website in Google.
3. Update frequency: The higher the update frequency, the more times the spider views, the more pages are selected, and the ranking is easier to improve accordingly.
4. Friendship link quality: Generally speaking, the amount of website data of friendship links is large and the popularity is high, and your website ranking will also be improved.
5. The multi-faceted nature of the website: multiple construction of the website page text, pictures, video, audio, etc.
6. Originality of content: The more original content, the easier it is to improve the ranking.
7. Geographic relevance: For customers in different regions, the area where the server is located will affect the ranking of your website.
8.tag tags: The role of tag tags is similar to keywords.
9. Layout of webpage tags and content: Use h1 tags, h2 tags, b tags, strong tags, etc. appropriately. Web content page paragraphs should have layers, reasonable keywords and reasonable layout and density.