Welcome to Rongchuang Media. I believe you will reap the most advanced digital operation solutions in the foreign trade industry!
National Service Hotline:400-0430- 678

Rongchuang Cloud Marketing Platform

18Years focus on the enterpriseGlobal digital marketing platformBuilding operations, search engine marketing, social media marketing, brand marketing overseasAll staff, whole network, panoramaNew business model!
You are here: Home » Documentation Help Center » Marketing knowledge » Domain name selection for multilingual websites

Domain name selection for multilingual websites

Views:0     Author:Site Editor     Publish Time: 2016-07-25      Origin:http://www.rongchuangmedia.net Inquire

According to Google’s survey data on foreign trade search, 60% of buyers use English in the process of foreign trade procurement, and the remaining 40% still use their mother tongue to search for product information. Therefore, the construction of multilingual websites can help us to promote our products to those places that English cannot cover, develop markets, and expand profits.

Multilingual websites are first and foremost a choice of domain names. An important criterion for choosing a domain name is easy to remember spelling. The ideal situation for multilingual websites is that the same domain name can meet this requirement in multiple languages ​​at the same time, which not only saves The domain name registration fee simplifies domain name management and also helps organize global marketing. The second is that domain name deployment requires online

5.1.1
Different languages ​​representing small languages ​​are displayed on the site, and characters representing language versions must be deployed in similar locations on the web page URL. Third, when building a multilingual website, it is best to have a comprehensive consideration of the domain name system of the website from the beginning. Do not think of building multilingual after the construction of the monolingual website is completed, because it will be restricted by the previously built monolingual website. . Fourth, domain name management, check existing domain names, and establish files for all domain names to ensure that all domain name registration information is correct. Then evaluate the existing domain names, remove the domain names that are not valuable, and add some valuable domain names.

We, Sunac Media, have stronger planning capabilities; we have better understanding of users based on reliable data. Our excellent multilingual website design team guarantees the quality of multilingual website construction. We have the most intimate service to make you feel like family warm. Contact number: 400-0430-678.

18Years of global marketing experience to help companies break the stalemate in overseas promotion under the epidemic
Leave a message for free to build a foreign trade station + new overseas precision marketing plan

One-click access to search engines, social media operationsProgram

表单名称

Responsive official website

Search Engine Marketing Solution

Social marketing plan

Brand promotion plan

Marketing Academy

Contact Sunac

Headquarters:
 tousu@rongchuangmedia.net
Shijiazhuang High-tech Zone International Talent City D2
Hebei Operation Center
 Pre-sale:
0311-67691129
    After sale:0311-67691131
 tousu@rongchuangmedia.net
 Floor 19A, Block B, Dongsheng Business Plaza, Shijiazhuang
Beijing Operations Center
400-0430-678

   Manager Zhang: 18614049883
 tousu@rongchuangmedia.net
A, Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing 5 768Creative Industrial ParkB North 1061
Website
WeChat 
Public security recordPublic security record number: 13019902000104
ICP recordRecord certificate number: Hebei ICP No. 15001123
bgValue-added telecommunications business license number: Hebei B2-20115046
© 2020 Shijiazhuang Rongchuang Media Co., Ltd. All rights reserved